To submit your manuscripts to the journal please follow the procedure below:
- The articles must be submitted at the online submission portal. In case, the author is not able to submit articles by online portal, they can send the articles through email at email@example.com
- After downloading the author declaration form, fill it properly with the required signatures and information. The author declaration form is to be uploaded with the manuscript during online submission. No articles will be accepted without a dully filled author declaration form.
- The corresponding author will receive confirmation of the submission or will be notified via email about the receipt of the manuscript within 3 days of submission.
- Authors will have to pay the publication charges once the article is accepted (Waived off till July 2023). The submission charges can be paid by online transfer and other banking methods. The details are mentioned on the website and will be sent via email also. International Journal of Science & Critics supports financially weak students and encourages them to submit their research to the journal and apply for fee waiver. A reasonable discount will be given by the International Journal of Science & Critics.
- The detailed author guidelines, author declaration form, and any other relevant documents can also be downloaded from the website.
- Any query/communication will be addressed by the corresponding author’s email id provided in the manuscript. Authors can also contact us by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- All authors are encouraged to subscribe to us for up-to-date information and announcements related to the latest updates on the new issues of the manuscripts.
Article Publication Charges:
For Indian Author: 2000 INR*
For Foreign Authors: 60 USD*